Here are websites related to ELT.
1. Vocabulary learning
2. Learning English through games
3. Material resources in ELT
Directions: Find words or phrases standing for the following acronyms with
Directions: Describe the following terms.
Don't forget to include references!
After you have studied how to create a blog for 3 weeks, before sending your blog to me please make sure that you have included these things in your blog.
1. A clock
2. A calendar
3. A counter
4. At least two videos related to English language teaching (ELT)
5. Your classmates' links
6. At least 5 links to websites related to ELT
7. Recent posts
8. A survey question
- your personal information with a photo,
- summary of the three articles you read,
- exercise: acronyms related to computer technology with reference,
-learning reflection on lessons or lesson summary (you have to update
until the end of the semester)
Directions: Visit the following website and get the code that will help you to creat recent posts in your blog.
There 2 things you have to change in the code.
1. numbers of the lits
2. the name of the blog